Chapter Election Nomination and Voting Guidelines
GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATION & VOTING
Each chapter member can nominate themselves, or another chapter member, for an open board position.
VOTING MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be an IIBA member in good standing AND have USA_Florida_South Florida selected as your chapter in your IIBA profile. (Click Here to Verify)
- Must be an IIBA member in good standing AND have USA_Florida_South Florida selected as your chapter in your IIBA profile.
- Must have been an active chapter member for at least 1 year including volunteering within committees, or participated in at least their quarters of chapter events, in the last year.
- Be an active business analyst/similar role or have been a business analyst in the last 3 years (special considerations can be made with proper validation on a case by case basis).
- All nominees, whether self-nominated or nominated by other members for board positions, will be required to complete the following when the nomination window is open:
- Submit a 250 words minimum essay indicating which position(s) you desire to run for, and why you are running for the office (your manifesto)
- Submit a professional biography including a headshot
- In order to vote for a candidate, you must be an IIBA member in good standing AND USA_Florida_South Florida selected as your chapter in your IIBA profile.
- Voting can be completed within the window provided by the Chapter, and will conclude at the end of the day when the Annual General Meeting is held.
2023 Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer opportunities for this AGM include board positions and chapter volunteer positions. Please see below the list of roles for nominations:
- Vice President - Professional Development & Education
- Vice President - Membership
- Vice President - Sponsorship
- Newsletter Editor (Communications Committee)
- Business Relationship Manager (Sponsorship Committee)
- Continuing Education Instructor (Professional Development & Education Committee)
- Marketing Coordinator (Communications Committee)
The nomination window officially opens August 1, 2023
- SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS: All nomination information must be submitted by clicking here - SUBMIT NOMINATION (You will be required to sign in to your IIBA account in order to access this form)
Nomination submission deadline - August 15, 2023
Candidate announcements - August 22, 2021
Online Voting window opens - August 22, 2021
- Items to be voted can include bylaws updates & changes as well as new board position candidates.
- In-person voting will also be available while at the AGM on August 29, 2023 and will close following Nominee presentations, prior to any ByLaw amendment voting.
Votes will be tabulated after the AGM and announced on September 1, 2023.