From the desk of the President,
To better serve our community we look to selfless and serving volunteers who drive all the parts of this chapter to function efficiently. We are in need of volunteers to fill some exciting Committee Positions. Please note this is a 3-5 hours per week commitment which also earns you CDUs toward re-certification. Committees meet twice monthly on a schedule they determine.
Please direct all volunteering inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
Newsletter Editor (Communications Committee)
- Responsible for collating content for the quarterly newsletter, editing, designing, and sending out approved newsletter
- Coordinate and solicit content for the newsletter
- Work with other committees such as Sponsorship and the VP of Communication and marketing to gather advertisements and articles for the newsletter.
- Ensure adherence to IIBA Global standards for communication and overall best practice
Business Relationship Manager (Sponsorship Committee)
- Work with VP of Sponsorship to maintain consistent communication with sponsor representatives
- Maintain agreements and track expirations, updates, and changes as required for sponsors
- All other duties as may be required by the VP of Sponsorship in line with the Committee goals and overall chapter strategy
Continuing Education Instructor (Professional Development & Education Committee)
- With the strategic plan of the BOD and VP of education come up with an education plan for the chapter - certification training, career improvement sessions etc.
- Must be IIBA Certified and be willing to host/run certification training when required.
- Support chapter members with understanding requirements for certifications and training using IIBA resources and assistance when required.
- Work with the communications committee to promote
Marketing Coordinator (Communications Committee)
- Work with the defined strategic goals of the committee to promote social media presence
- Come up or solicit content and with approval push social media posts using a scheduling tool
- Responsible for pushing out non-marketing but campaign contents to the chapter members and community at large
- Track and report statistics and analytics from all social media platforms as required for communications, sponsorship, education and membership committees
Please contact email@example.com for more information.