Become a Volunteer for our Chapter
From the desk of the President...
Hello Fellow BAs!
Thank you so much for your patience as the initial Board members worked to get the chapter reopened and somewhat organized. Now that we are officially revitalized, YOUR help is needed to continue building and growing.
We are in need of volunteers to fill 1 Board of Director and 4-6 Committee positions. Please note this is a 3-5 hours per week commitment which also earns you CDUs toward re-certification. The Board currently meets weekly, on Tuesday evenings. Committees meet twice monthly, on a schedule they determine.
Please respond by 15 May 2018 to indicate your interest, so that your orientation can begin.
FYI...our first event will be a Meet & Greet on 15 May at Ultimate Software in Weston!!
Vice President of Sponsorship
- Establish Sponsor Relationships
- Source event sponsors
- Source “cash” Sponsors
- Negotiate and finalize Annual Sponsor Agreements
- The Community Outreach Committee is comprised of a group of volunteers reporting to the VP of Membership, assigned to tasks involved in promoting Business Analysis through community outreach services to strengthen the business analysis community while maintaining a commitment to social responsibility.
- The Sponsorship Committee is comprised of a group of Sponsor Business Relationship Managers (BRMs) reporting directly to the VP of Sponsorship, who are assigned a subset of sponsors that they maintain relations with on a regular basis to ensure that sponsors are satisfied with our services and have a desire to continue to sponsor the chapter year after year.
- The Business Analysis Development Day (BADD) Committee is comprised of a group of volunteers assigned to tasks involved in ensuring a successful BADD. Positions may include BADD Sponsor BRMs, BADD Refreshments, BADD Advertising, BADD Sponsorship, and more. The BADD Committee reports to a BADD Chairman, who reports directly to the VP of Professional Development.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.