Chapter Election Nomination and Voting Information
GUIDELINES FOR NOMINATION & VOTING
Each chapter member can nominate themselves or another chapter member for an open board position.
VOTING MEMBER REQUIREMENTS
- Must be an IIBA member in good standing AND USA_Florida_South Florida selected as your chapter in your IIBA profile. (Click Here to Verify)
- Must be an IIBA member in good standing AND USA_Florida_South Florida selected as your chapter in your IIBA profile.
- Must have been an active chapter member for at least 1 year including volunteering within committees or participated in at least their quarters of chapter events in the last year.
- Be an active business analyst/similar role or have been a business analyst in the last 3 years (special considerations can be made with proper validation on a case by case basis)
- All 'self-nominated' or 'nominated by other members' individuals for board positions will be required to complete the following once nominations are closed and announced
- Submit a 250 words minimum essay indicating which position(s) you desire to run for, and why you are running for the office (your manifesto)
- Submit a professional biography including a headshot
Note: All non-self nominated candidates will have to accept the nomination to become eligible
Additional questions should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Board Tenures
Board positions open this year include staggered tenures. See below the positions for 1 and 2-year terms.
- Vice President - Professional Development & Education
- Vice President - Membership
- Vice President - Communications & Marketing
- Vice President - Sponsorship
The nomination officially opens June 7th, 2021
- SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATIONS: All nomination information must be submitted by clicking here - SUBMIT NOMINATION (You will be required to sign in to your IIBAaccount in order to access this form)
Nomination submission deadline - July 16th, 2021
Candidate announcements - August 19th, 2021
Voting Ballot open and communicated - August 19th, 2021
- Items to be voted on include bylaws updates & changes as well as new board position candidates.
In-person voting will also be available while at the AGM on Aug 31st and will close following Nominee presentations, prior to any ByLaw amendment voting.
Votes will be tabulated after the AGM and announced on September 1st.